Chicken Waldorf Lettuce Wraps
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries
- 1 Gala Apple–grated with skin on
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts (halves)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Head of Iceberg lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons of Sir Kensington Mayo mixed with 2 Tablespoons of warm water — http://sirkensingtons.com/
- Pull out large frying pan, fill with 2 inches of water, place chicken breast in simmering water (this will approximately take 30-50 minutes). Remove chicken when tender and ready to shred.
- Pull out and cool in bowl (shredded with 2 forks)
- Add Avocado and mix up to create filling.
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Take washed Iceberg, cut in half, then half again(1/4’s)–these will be your wraps
- Fill chicken mixture in each cup, garnish with cranberries & walnuts
- Sprinkle grated Apple on top, then drizzle mayo over top.
The Yellow Shredded Vegetable ^^^^ in this photo is Spaghetti Squash**
Get the how to in the Recipe section!